Dogsoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK.D Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So ... who is still playing WoW?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

So ... who is still playing WoW? Empty
PostSubject: So ... who is still playing WoW?   So ... who is still playing WoW? EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 7:39 pm

Hey guys been a while I know, just watched the movie and was curious if anyone is still playing this? Don't be afraid to own up to it, your in the circle of trust and we wont judge you Wink
Back to top Go down
Dsoldier

PostSubject: Re: So ... who is still playing WoW?   So ... who is still playing WoW? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:18 pm

I can neither confirm nor deny that I have a level 110 Paladin and a level 108 Priest on Frostwhisper.
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

PostSubject: Re: So ... who is still playing WoW?   So ... who is still playing WoW? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 12:19 am

Hey D, was wondering what your thoughts are is it still good or have they changed it too much? Also what setup you got? kind of thought you were more of a console player m8, you didn't go for PS4or Xbox One?
Back to top Go down
Dsoldier

PostSubject: Re: So ... who is still playing WoW?   So ... who is still playing WoW? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 2:40 pm

Personally I think it's the best xpac since Wrath of the Lich King. It is very different and if you've not played for a while it'll take some getting used too, but the new features like phasing and level matching in zones is great. There is no "starting zone" and the mobs just adapt to your level.

I still play my PS4, though not much at the moment since I'm waiting for BF1 / travelling around for work makes it hard. I run WoW on a 3 year old MacBook so it's easy to play on the road.
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

PostSubject: Re: So ... who is still playing WoW?   So ... who is still playing WoW? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 10:46 pm

Yea I played the BF1 beta on xbox one m8, truth is I wanted to like it but same old shit with the tanks etc. ruining infantry play, although on rush it was almost playable.
Back to top Go down
Rooo

Rooo

PostSubject: Re: So ... who is still playing WoW?   So ... who is still playing WoW? EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 2:53 am

Cannot confirm nor deny that there is a Shamoe lvl 110 tauren shaman roaming the plains of bloodscalp.
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

PostSubject: Re: So ... who is still playing WoW?   So ... who is still playing WoW? EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 11:34 am

lol sup Rooo, ive just been checking out the changes since I played and there are a lot Shocked But I'm surprised your on Bloodscalp not got any chars on Jakes realm? Bloodscalps population is low now Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So ... who is still playing WoW?   So ... who is still playing WoW? Empty

Back to top Go down

So ... who is still playing WoW?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dogsoldiers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: