Dogsoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK.D Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy birthday Jake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rooo

Rooo

Happy birthday Jake Empty
PostSubject: Happy birthday Jake   Happy birthday Jake EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Congratufuckilations!

Another year older, another year in Azeroth Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Jake   Happy birthday Jake EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:09 pm

Cheers Roob Smile
Well I've just let my sub expire I have a cold sweat on but I think i'm ok. Well Star wars Battlefront looks awesome so that's the next game for me. Still play BF4 occasionally. Its on sale at the moment so very cheap if anyone fancies it?
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Jake   Happy birthday Jake EmptySun May 01, 2016 8:38 pm

I got a 'FREE digital copy of World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor along with a Level 90 Character Boost and 7 days of FREE game time to get you straight into the action' email ... made me think of the good 'ol days Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Jake   Happy birthday Jake EmptyMon May 02, 2016 5:50 am

wow are you really tempted i really do miss the old times especially pvp.
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Jake   Happy birthday Jake EmptyThu May 05, 2016 12:52 am

Hey mate been a long time, howz things? Yea I got the email and just thought it was funny, haven't played since Panda World and fuck me that expansion was bad. Having said that WoW was an awesome game, defo had some good times, and maybe one or two bad Wink My gaming rig died a while back and just thinking about the effort WoW requires makes me sigh and feel old as fuck. I'm still playin stuff on Xbox one which suits my gaming needs at the moment, reading the email made me of think of the old days is all Cool
Back to top Go down
Jake2.0

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Jake   Happy birthday Jake EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:26 am

Overwatch is officially brilliant. Get for PC and come and join me and Roo Smile
Back to top Go down
Rooo

Rooo

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Jake   Happy birthday Jake EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:31 pm

Jake2.0 wrote:
Overwatch is officially brilliant. Get for PC and come and join me and Roo Smile

Jake2.0 wrote:
Get for PC and come and join me and Roo Smile

Jake2.0 wrote:
join me and Roo Smile

Jake2.0 wrote:
JAKE AND ROO

BRING IT afro

Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Jake   Happy birthday Jake EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:40 pm

You nibs need to go get an xbox one and come play some Destiny Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Jake   Happy birthday Jake Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday Jake
Page 1 of 1