Dogsoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK.D Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+3
Domlens
CheezEDippaH
Hirogen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CheezEDippaH

CheezEDippaH

Avatars - serious thread... Empty
PostSubject: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:42 pm

With Dozzer and Hiro's absolutely awesome avatars, I thought I'd join the club...

I am cool now too... yes i am...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:35 pm

CheezEDippaH wrote:
With Dozzer and Hiro's absolutely awesome avatars, I thought I'd join the club...

I am cool now too... yes i am...

Cheeze...u bender get rid of that ffs.i dont like the way the Hoff is staring at me Shocked
Back to top Go down
CheezEDippaH

CheezEDippaH

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:44 pm

No - he has the eyes of love... and manlyness...
Back to top Go down
Rooo

Rooo

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptyMon May 19, 2008 3:11 pm

whats going on in this thread?
Back to top Go down
Hirogen
Admin
Hirogen

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptyMon May 19, 2008 8:07 pm

lol wtf affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:10 pm

Rooo wrote:
whats going on in this thread?

am stronger than him GTFO Arrow
Back to top Go down
CheezEDippaH

CheezEDippaH

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Domlens

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:08 pm

Avatars - serious thread... 1210799318869
Back to top Go down
JAMSTER

JAMSTER

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:10 pm

GOOD GAME GOOD GAME
Back to top Go down
lumz

lumz

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:59 am

alrite jamster lol!
Back to top Go down
JAMSTER

JAMSTER

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:17 am

well hello mate Smile..how long has it been? Neutral
hows things? u playing AoC?
Back to top Go down
lumz

lumz

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:52 pm

I'm fine cheers m8. Not playing any games at the mo. Bit busy with studying and life in general.
Besides my PC is a pre-world war 1 pile of junk Very Happy Runs WoW nicely though... Twisted Evil

Say hello to your bro and the "old" man will ya!

*The "" are because i wouldn't dare call the shagsters an old git off course clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:46 pm

Hey Jamster...missed you on TS the other night,am playin on CoD at the min....some DVDF clan server...v. nice maps...better than the standard shite,you gotta think what yer doin before yer run in guns blazin....say ello to all yours m8 rabbit

aint Brucie abit outta your age frame m8 Suspect
Back to top Go down
Dsoldier

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptyWed May 28, 2008 12:09 am

COD4 is the worst game i've ever played. gogo WoW! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rooo

Rooo

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:05 am

Dsoldier wrote:

make up your mind for once, kk Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:13 pm

Dsoldier wrote:

GTFOutta here,,,i seen you on the other night and you got pawned,you never joined TS and never said ello in game chat... ignorant pig
Back to top Go down
Dsoldier

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:32 pm

Dozzer... wrote:
Dsoldier wrote:

GTFOutta here,,,i seen you on the other night and you got pawned,you never joined TS and never said ello in game chat... ignorant pig

Ya cos i played the game for 5 minutes, twice i got killed by randomly thrown nades, then got killed by some guy camping the spawn point, then i got killed by some guy bouncing around like fucking Tigger on crack, it was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
JAMSTER

JAMSTER

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptyThu May 29, 2008 12:21 am

yoooo dozzer Smile yeah its no probs, i need to sort my mic out dno wats gone wrong with it. i'll pass the messege on 2 me father n brother from another mother.

CoD4, i got it for 360 and i love it online..apart from wat dsoldier said, ramdom nades, and i noticed sumtimes u will luk hidden on ur screen but wen u get killed by sum 1 half ur body's sticking out :S. other than that a fab game and maps are insane.

AoC is wat im waiting for. new p.c 2morrow so i can run it. looks nice from wat ive watched of me dad n bro playng it.
hard to chose wat class to go :/ gonna try bear shaman? any suggestions?..i dont like mage so thts outta the question Very Happy DPS is wat im into.

rooo...gtfo u racist man...and dont u dare come into our country and raise out taxes...we dont need ppl like u affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptyThu May 29, 2008 12:28 am

geek cant stay alive all the time,it's alot different to the shite servers we normally played on... ok when yer get use to the different game speed,lot slower Exclamation

no good just running about like yer invisible...you gotta think where yer nx cover move will be...like wise yer need to learn all the different maps...there sweet most of um I love you study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... EmptyThu May 29, 2008 12:31 am

JAMSTER wrote:
yoooo dozzer Smile yeah its no probs, i need to sort my mic out dno wats gone wrong with it. i'll pass the messege on 2 me father n brother from another mother.

CoD4, i got it for 360 and i love it online..apart from wat dsoldier said, ramdom nades, and i noticed sumtimes u will luk hidden on ur screen but wen u get killed by sum 1 half ur body's sticking out :S. other than that a fab game and maps are insane.

AoC is wat im waiting for. new p.c 2morrow so i can run it. looks nice from wat ive watched of me dad n bro playng it.
hard to chose wat class to go :/ gonna try bear shaman? any suggestions?..i dont like mage so thts outta the question Very Happy DPS is wat im into.

rooo...gtfo u racist man...and dont u dare come into our country and raise out taxes...we dont need ppl like u affraid

cant help you with AoC m8...i dont play it,has'nt gone down here to well...check out the post pps made No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatars - serious thread...   Avatars - serious thread... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dogsoldiers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: